This outdoor food space divided into four terraces brings together 16 culinary concepts including a rotational kiosk. Decorated with colorful murals by local artists, ‘El Lote’ is the newest place in San Juan to bring you a tasty variety of gastronomic offerings.
Current members of this space are:
- Hen House – Natural and fresh chicken, marinated in buttermilk and pickle brine, double batter and fried at the ideal temperature. The result is something juicy and crunchy.
- El Joint Burger – Reinvention of the hamburger. Specialize in sliders of beef, lamb, pork, and to drink they serve wine on-tap.
- Señor Bigotes – Typical Mexican taqueria, transformed into a refreshingly urban and local experience.
- Panka– Peruvian treet food
- Caneca – Cocktails of the highest quality using fresh juices of the country and the best spirits.
- Pernilería los Próceres – Casual menu that changes daily, where the pork is the main star.
- Básico Sopería – Lote’s nutritious and ecological offer, where you can enjoy a variety of soups, fresh juices and fresh snacks.
- El Baoricua – Combination of meat and vegetables to create a fusion of asian-rican street food. The “baos” are soft steamed buns that are perfect for filling out of whatever you desire.
- Café Regina & Dó – The donuts are always fresh, made at home. The sugars and the accompanying sauces are very tasty. Café Regina serves Puerto Rican coffee in traditional beverages such as espresso, latte, cappuccino and specialty drinks such as Café-Tonic.
- Wok It – Chinese wok with Asian and Boricua ingredients.
- Doroteas– Reinterpretation of traditional pizzas.
- Bayard Pomme Frites – Pommes frites inspired on the belgian tradition.
Address: 1552 Ave. Ponce de León (Parada 23), Santurce, Puerto Rico
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Y5JBdXBo3N72