Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park
Embark on an unforgettable experience like no other. Carabalí offers exhilarating one and two-hour ATV rides through its 600-acre ranch located at the foothills of the El Yunque National Rainforest. During this invigorating ride, riders experience the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast on our ATVs.
Upon arrival, riders will be given a ten-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions and will be provided with helmets as a safety precaution. You will feel safe and secure, whether you are an experienced rider or a first timer. You can be sure of an exciting trip. During the two-hour tour, guests will have time to relax and swim for 30 minutes in the crystal clean waters of the Mameyes River, which originates in El Yunque. You can elect to drive solo or with a passenger.
Road #3 Km. 32.4, Exit 992, Street A, Luquillo, Puerto Rico 00773
787-889-5820 | 787-889-4954
Hacienda Campo Rico – Campo Rico Trail Rides
Hop on an ATV “Ride of a Lifetime”. Share fun with family and friends on 4×4 machines, feel the power beneath you as you track through different trails in this hidden paradise.
Experienced guides will take you through 2,200 acre of land where you will enjoy views of mountains, mangroves, lagoons, limestone formations and wildlife roaming freely. Learn the history of Puerto Rican countryside the plants and animals that inhabit it during the short narrated breaks on your adventure.
When the tour is over, check out the unique hilltop Mojito Bar where you can cool down with refreshing drinks of your choice.
- Vehicles: 4×4 ATV’s, seat 2 people front and back.
- Restrictions: All drivers must be at least 16 years of age and provide a valid driver’s license. ( Permit or lerners licensed are not allowed to drive an ATV). All passenger must be 12 years old and up.
- Ride Times: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled time for check in.
- Price: $80 for two hours for driver, $50 for two hours for passenger, Plus taxes, Private Tours Available (Extra Fee)
- Required: Closed toe shoes / Driver license / Credit Card (*Credit Card is for liability purpose. Company do not accept debit cards).
- Suggested Riding Attire: Long pants, an extra pair of clothes to change into after the ride, sunglasses, sun block, and bug repellant. Showers available, please bring a towel if desired.
- WALK IN ARE WELCOME!
Campo Rico Avenue (also Roberto Sanchez Avenue), East Final, Carolina PR
787-629-0222 | 787-648-7835