Arroyo Surfing Park is one of the most exciting and family friendly waterparks in Puerto Rico. Enjoy the thrill of surfing in the WaveOZ FlowRider! The largest and only surfing simulator in the Caribbean and EU and the fourth in the world.
In addition, the water park includes different pools and a cantina in which the whole family can enjoy and relax a bit while soaking up the sun. Experienced lifeguards are on duty all day long.
Don´t forget to add it on your list of things to do when you are in Puerto Rico so that you can have an exiting and family friendly time in this FUN one of a kind Surf Park.
High Season: From June to August
- Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
High Season Entrance Fees:
- $7.00 Children + tax
- $10.00 Adults + tax
General Admission + Wave Oz
- $12.00 Children +tax
- $15.00 Adults+ tax
Low Season: From August to May: Only Saturdays from 10am to 5pm.
Low Season Entrance Fees:
- Children: $5.58 includes tax. Under 3years free.
- Adults: $7.81 includes tax
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm high season
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm low season
- 10:00 am to 5:00 p.m. Christmas Holiday Season